Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Daily Grammar

Conditional Sentence- (Just a quick review)

1. If you work hard, you will be successful. (It means if a person works hard, he will be successful) (Present/future)

2.If I were a bird, I would fly to you. (Past/future)

3. If he had worked hard, he would been successful. (Past conditions)

4. Take an umbrella incase it rains. (Future possibilities)

5. Unless you work hard, you cannot be successful. (Present/Future)

6. I can lend you fifty dollars provided/provided that/on the condition that/ so long as you return it in time. (Future conditions)

7.Whether you like it or not, you will have to do it. (Present/future)

8. Give me blood and I will give you freedom. Or, if you give me blood, I will give you freedom.

9. If you want to learn how to use conditional sentences, read the above article. Or, do you like to learn English? Then read the above article.

After reading the all given examples, I’m sure you can understand the way of using conditional sentences. These sentences are based on conditions, no matter, present/past/future and suppositions. Such sentences are called Conditional Sentences.

No comments:

Post a Comment