Friday, August 22, 2014

Daily Jokes/Riddles

Panda A panda walks into a café. He orders a sandwich, eats it, then draws a gun and fires two shots in the air. "Why?" asks the confused waiter, as the panda makes towards the exit. The panda produces a badly punctuated wildlife manual and tosses it over his shoulder. "I’m a panda," he says at the door. "Look it up." The waiter turns to the relevant entry and, sure enough, finds an explanation. "Panda. Large black-and-white bear-like mammal, native to China. Eats, shoots and leaves."

An adorable little girl walked into my pet shop and asked, ‘Excuse me, do you sell rabbits?’ 

‘Yes,’ I answered, and leaning down to her eye level I asked, 

‘Would you like a white rabbit or would you prefer to have a soft, fluffy black rabbit?’ 

She shrugged. ‘I don’t think my python really cares.’ 

 

 

Can you solve?

You answer me, although I never ask you questions. What am I?

What goes up and never comes down?

 

Please, if you read this post, try to answer, or give any wrong answer. But please try to give!

No comments:

Post a Comment