Thursday, August 21, 2014

Daily Jokes

 

A  grad  student,  a  post-

doc,  and  a  professor  are  walking  through  a  city  park  and  they  

find  an  antique  oil  lamp.  They  rub  it  and  a  Genie  comes  out  in  a  puff  of  smoke.  

The  Genie  says,  "I  usually  only

  grant  three  wishes,  so  I'll  give  each  of  you  just  one."  

"Me  first!  Me  first!"  says  the  grad  student.  "I  want  to  be  in  the  Bahamas,  driving  a  speedboat  

with  a  gorgeous  woman  who  sunbathes  topless."  Poof!  He's  gone.  

"Me  next!  Me  next!"  says  the  post-doc.

 

"I  want  to  be  in  Hawaii,  relaxing  on  the  beach  with  a  

professional  hula  dancer  on  one  side  and  a  Mai  Tai  on  the  other."  Poof!  He's  gone.  

"You're  next,"  the  Genie  says  to  the  professor.  

The  professor  says,  "I  want  those  guys  back  in  the lab.

No comments:

Post a Comment